Tuesday, January 25, 2022

"Crooked Line" Book 4 Playlist

  1. How to Save a Life - The Fray
  2. My Immortal - Evanescence
  3. Baba O'Riley - The Who
  4. Against The Wind - Bob Seger
  5. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
  6. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
  7. Downtown Venus - P.M. Dawn
  8. At My Funeral - Crash Test Dummies
  9. Deadwood Mountain - Big & Rich
  10. Civil War - Guns N' Roses
  11. Superman's Song - Crash Test Dummies
  12. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
  13. Alone - Bee Gees
  14. Kick The P.A. - Korn feat. The Dust Brothers
  15. Downtown Train - Rod Stewart
  16. Beg For Me - Korn
  17. My Tuva - Ondar
  18. Let Me Be The One - Blessid Union of Souls
  19. Pieces of Me - Ashlee Simpson
  20. When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down
  21. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  22. Another Old Soldier - Mark Collie
  23. November Rain - Guns N' Roses
  24. One Headlight - The Wallflowers
  25. Hero - Chad Kroeger feat. Josey Scott
  26. Ten Thousand Fists - Distrubed
  27. It Can't Rain All the Time - Jan Siberry
  28. The Unforgiven - Metallica
  29. Hells Bells - AC/DC
  30. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
  31. Blinded By Rainbows - The Rolling Stones 

No comments: